my favorite color.


 The prompt today was to wear our favorite colors for #jkstyleseptember so of course, I went with turquoise! The skirt is new from my NY trip, I got it at Fox's! My tee is actually my sister's secondhand from UO forever ago. I usually hate crop tops but it comes to a good place for the skirt and the color is very close to a perfect match so I'm in!

I last wore my turquoise heart clogs HERE with a turquoise and hot pink summer brights look!

I have a lot of ideas to style the skirt and I'm so excited to have it in my wardrobe. It's so pretty and actually from France originally. The tulle is not itchy at all and it has a subtle glitter on the underskirt and 4 layers, hello non-see-through-twirly goodness!



 I'm wearing- tee-uo, skirt-fox's, bag-coach, clogs-swedish hasbeens

 I hope you are enjoying your weekend as I am! I'm starting to feel not as bad, at least in the moment, and am really looking forward to seeing all the pumpkin everything at Trader Joe's tonight! xx

Comments