wild roses & red clogs.


 Happy Sunday and HAPPY DECEMBER! How did that happen?
Just in case you are interested, today is the start of my first ever created style challenge for the whole month, called #decembrights! Check it out on Instagram!

This first week of Decembrights (Winter Brights themed looks) is all about Jewel Tones and today, I am full Ruby!

I last wore my red leaf punch clogs HERE with the same beret but a denim shirt and red shorts (reversed)!

I last wore my scallop red top HERE in a quick outfit post!

I last wore my red rose jeans HERE with the same top but different clogs and a different beret!

& I just wore my red bag yesterday, so no need to link it up!


 I'm wearing: beret-vintage (poshmark), top-marshall's, bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), jeans-nanette lapore (thrifted), sunglasses-oui fresh, clogs-sven clogs 'leaf punch mary jane' in red leather

 I hope you are having a lovely end to your weekend! xx




Comments

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.