quick outfit catch up.


I wore this cute Fall pumpkin-inspired outfit on Saturday for my first Posh n Sip: Coffee Edition!
I last wore this scallop top HERE for a date night look!
I last wore this orange button skirt HERE
I last wore my Maguba clogs HERE with a mustard-themed look

(wearing: scallop top-marshall's, skirt-poshmark (ann taylor), clogs-maguba, necklace-amazon (old)

Photos by Mr. Saguaro Style.

I stayed in pjs most of Tuesday but on Monday, I ventured out in one of my favorite (many) plaid dresses! My husband took this quick pic.

I last wore this dress HERE
I last wore these leaf punch clogs HERE with a red and white themed look and the same bag!

(wearing: dress-anthropologie, sunglasses-anthropologie, bag-liebskind berlin, necklace-marshall's, clogs-Sven 'leaf punch' low in red)

I definitely don't have the energy or time to do photo shoots formally every day (or even plan ahead all the time) so every once in a while, you'll probably get a round up post like this. Honestly, it really helps me and makes me feel good to keep catalog of my outfits and just how many wears I am getting from my favorite pieces.
It also helps me decide what to sell on my Poshmark and what kinds of pieces I might be 'missing' or really want to add in to go with things I already have and wear a lot of...

Happy Tuesday!
xx

Comments