thrifted Thursday.


 I am wearing SO MUCH secondhand today! I didn't exactly plan it that way, but it just kind of came together. I was going to wear double denim but I felt like it was too warm out so it was the perfect day to switch up to summery shorts, even though it is November! Crazy living in the desert!

I last wore my leaf punch clogs HERE with a plaid dress!
I last wore my bucket bag HERE with the same beret by coincidence!
I last wore my scalloped shorts HERE with a monochrome red look!
I last wore my lace up denim top HERE with a really fun double denim look!

 There's just something special about red. It's probably the most represented color in my closet and when I'm not sure what to wear or add to an outfit, it's almost always red!

Today is a little bittersweet because it's my last full day with Sophie! She's going back to my parents' house tomorrow. It's been a lot fun watching her.
 I'm wearing: beret-vintage (poshmark), top-thrifted, shorts-Cynthia Rowley (Marshall's), bag-Coach bucket bag (secondhand), clogs-Sven 'leaf punch', sunglasses-pac sun (old)


Don't forget to stay hydrated like me & Sophie (above)! Happy almost-Friday! xx

Comments