Friday Vibes.

 I'm not sure words can accurately express how happy I am that it is Friday! I had a tummy bug for about three days (one that was the worst night I've had all year) and I am so relieved to be feeling on the mend! Today's the day I venture out of my house again to rejoin society (a bit). I just noticed that my fun cactus tee has almost the exact shade of green as my tulle skirt so I thought it would be a fun and unexpected pairing and I'm pleased with the turn out. Hope you like this Friday look!

I last wore my good vibes tee HERE with a leather skirt!
I last wore my teal tulle skirt with a monochrome look HERE!
I last wore my circle bag HERE with a beloved PacMan look!

I've never worn these pumps on the blog before. They are a bit like clog/heel hybrids and they are from an old Anthropologie style that I rediscovered on Poshmark. They were only $35 and in fantastic shape. I love the bronze color that screams Autumn to me and the ankle ties are always a winner in my book! They are a bit stiff and slightly pointed in the toe box but I think they will break in really nicely!

 I'm wearing: hat-nordstrom rack, bag-vince camuto 'chica', tee-marshall's, skirt-fox's designer, shoes-miss albright (poshmark)




 I hope you have a beautiful weekend! It is SO lovely and slightly windy outside, I'm just absolutely giddy this afternoon. It feels so good to have my body back and not hopelessly sick and unable to stomach much food...okay...weekend things...I'm going to make the most of it! xx


Comments

  1. This look is wonderfully coordinated and pretty much on trend right now, right? You've got yet another skirt I would LOVE to own so pretty sure I'm going to keep my eyes looking for one now.

    Your photo of the flat lay with your feet is so cutely done – I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm really into flat lays lately! I definitely recommend this skirt! It was pretty reasonable too, $35 but really good quality and I wash it on delicates and it comes out good! I love an elastic waist, what else can I say, and it's my favorite color too. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.