chased by ghosts.


 Anybody else grow up going to arcades and spending rolls of quarters on Pacman & Centipede like me? Tekken is one of my faves too. I really really really love this Pacman dress. Yes, it is odd that it is Mario instead of Pacman and Princess Peach is randomly there (instead of a piece of fruit) but I kind of think that just adds even more charm to the dress. It's weird and unique and was a present from my husband, so I love it! Also, it is just plain flattering with the leotard-type material, it's definitely inspired by the 'black milk' brand, in my opinion. Unfortunately the quality of the dress is not the best so that's why I only wear it sometimes, I'm too lazy to handwash it and the machine is a bit tough on it. Hope you love this outfit as much as I do! I realized the ghosts fit right into Spooktober and Halloween season too!

I last wore my leather hat HERE
I last wore my Pac-Man dress HERE
I last wore my circle bag HERE with a mustard-themed look!
I last wore my amazing platform Sven X Loeffler Randall black clogs HERE with one of my many blue plaid dresses!
 I"m wearing: leather hat-Minnetonka, dress-amazon (old), bag-vince camuto 'chica', sunglasses-pacsun (old), clogs- Sven X Loeffler Randall (2012 collection, from eBay)






 I took a lot of pics because I just feel so GOOD in this outfit. Today is a day when I need to do my medication so it's nice to wear something fun to cheer myself up. Sometimes it's also nice to feel a little taller. I'm 5'4 and the shortest in my whole family except for my grandma!
What's your favorite arcade game?
Have a fabulous weekend! xx

Comments