mixed print dress.


 It's somehow Thursday already...the challenge today was to wear mixed prints so I took the easy way out and wore a dress that already has mixed prints in it!

I'm really surprised that I haven't worn this dress since June, HERE! I think it's because ti's not 'flattering' definitely baggy and comfy but it is so easy to wear on a hot day or layer with sweaters in the Fall. I want to wear it more!

I did a really fun (and romantic?) photo shoot last time I wore these cute clogs HERE with a bouquet of roses!

I last wore my mustard circle purse with a fun girly Western look HERE.





 I'm wearing: sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted) dress-anthropologie, bag-vince camuto 'chica', clogs-sven 'bow knot' in taupe




 Happy almost-Friday! I'm just going to try to stay cool, hydrated, & make the most out of my straightened hair before it gets too greasy to avoid washing it! xx

Comments