clogs 'n' roses.


 My mom had this gorgeous bouquet of pink roses on her counter and I couldn't resist asking if I could borrow them for a quick photoshoot dedicated to my love for Sven Clogs (the bow style especially) as well as my love for this skirt from Poshmark that I wore until it fell apart and actually forced myself to sew up the tear because I love it that much.
 I'm wearing: top-marshall's, bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), skirt-sun & shadow, clogs-Sven buy HERE




 It's a busy day, I've been running around nonstop & I'm also having dinner with a friend which I'm looking forward to! Best of all, my hubby comes back from business tonight and I can't wait to see him!
How is your week going? xx






Comments

  1. Love this summer dress and those clogs look so comfy! Perfect look for the hot summer.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This is definitely one of my comfiest summer outfits :) xx

      Delete
  2. Awe, I didn't know he was gone on a trip. I have some catching up to do on your blog (sorry I went on ghost mode again).
    This outfit is cute and I'm feeling the coolness of the fabrics too. Great skirt! It's worth repairing something you like so much, especially with how versatile this skirt can be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.