southwestern thrifts.

 Every time I wear this dress (and petticoat/skirt) I always feel so pretty and girly, I don't know why I don't wear it more often! I need to try to, I think.
I mixed up a bit this time with my always-a-crowd-pleasure and very unique vintage Justin Boots with rainbow roses.

I last wore my pink dress HERE (all the way back in May, what?!?) with a fun and very pink look!
I last wore my rose cowboy boots HERE with a pink cowgirl style look!
I last wore my petticoat/skirt HERE with a fun pop of orange!

I can't believe that I got the dress for only $8 on Poshmark...maybe that's part of why I don't feel obligate to wear it all the time? It was such a bargain. I think I would like to wear it at least once a month though...it might even look cute with a cropped sweater if it ever gets cold here!



 I'm wearing: dress-poshmark, skirt (worn as petticoat)-thrifted, boots-Justin (eBay), bag-vince camuto 'chica'
 I've had some people ask me (especially on instagram), where I got these boots and if I would sell them to them (I won't, sorry), and honest-to-God I bought them off eBay and couldn't resist all the pretty and bright roses embroidered on. I got them hot on the heels on buying my floral Doc Martens so they seemed perfect for my boot collection (a nice foil to the more punk/black and white pair of docs).

I can't say that these have an easy to find style number, I can say that the brand is Justin Boots (I somehow was lucky enough to get them deadstock, completely unworn in their box for under $160 somehow (very lucky).

I can point you to a few similar pairs if you are interested:

These vintage Justin Roses boots, the closest I could find by the same brand HERE

These gorgeous rose embroidered Soto Boots for $125 on Amazon HERE (in two beautiful color choices)

These absolutely stunning Macie Bean rainbow floral embroidered cowboy boots on Amazon HERE for $200

These drool-worthy heart and flower Soto Boots that I just added to my own wishlist on Amazon for $125 HERE

These lovely Soto Boots with blingy feathers and beautiful pink and teal roses for $125 on Amazon HERE

These Wedding-Worthy something blue teal boots with white all over roses by Cowboy Professionals for $180 on Amazon HERE

These faux suede non-leather alternative more urban embroidered boots by Penny loves Kenny for $80 and in wide sizes too, HERE I'm partial to the green color option!

If you have a Texas-sized budget, why not go for these super dependable and luxury branded Old Gringo beautiful rose embroidered boots for $400+ HERE

Happy rose-wearing-boot shopping if you choose! I'm sticking to no-shop-September! xx

Comments