blooming towards the weekend.

 Happy Beautiful Friday!
I'm so glad it's the weekend. It wasn't a bad week but I was still slightly struggling with some sinus pressure and I'm feeling ready to have some R & R with my husband.

I last wore my suede biker jacket HERE with a mostly blue-toned look!
I last wore my cream lace trimmed shirt HERE with a red and cream holiday-inspired look!
I last wore my faux suede skirt HERE with some mustard tones!
I last wore my Justin Boots HERE with the same skirt and beret but a different brown-toned outfit!
I last wore my bag HERE with a preppy plaid outfit!


 I'm wearing: jacket-vigoss, hat-eBay (korean fashion), long sleeved top-thrifted, skirt-poshmark, belt-Miss Patina, necklace-amazon (old), sunglasses-anthropologie, bag-coach 'benett satchel' in prairie





Do you have any fun weekend plans? xx

Comments

  1. Oh what a cute look, love the embroidered cowboy boots! Have a great weekend with the hubby : )

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was great, went by super fast though! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.