preppy in plaid.

 When I think preppy, I think of plaid so this was the outfit I came up with for the 'preppy' style prompt today!
Turquoise is my favorite color so I love that the unique colors of this thrifted skirt let me be all matchy and hone in on that sweet, sweet, teal!

The weather has still been really warm and jackets still seem a thing of the far future I try to wear them when I can, at night mostly, but it is still pretty toasty outside in the desert!

We have to go way back for my frilly thrifted top to August HERE where I wore it with a similarly bright pop of color, layered under a fun dress!

I last wore my plaid skirt HERE with a spooky-inspired outfit!

I actually just wore my teal heart clogs a few days ago with a Mario Monday look HERE!

I last wore my Coach Benett satchel HERE!

 I'm wearing: top-thrifted, skirt-Keds (thrifted), bag-Coach 'Benett' in Prairie Flowers, sunglasses-anthropologie, necklace-amazon (old), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens 'heart high' sandals


 It's a really nice week so, I can't complain. It's also been nice spending so much time with Sophie, the toy poodle :).

Are you thinking about Black Friday Sales yet?
Last year, I bought these cactus boots for myself for Black Friday and they were a great deal.

This year, I'm thinking of getting THESE Sven Clogs for Black Friday! I had a holographic pair a while ago but they were gifted and didn't have backs so my foot wasn't as secure as I would've liked. These would be a perfect replacement and the heel and shape are more my aesthetic!

What are you looking at? xx

Comments