red-y for the week ahead.

 I got these amazing red SH clogtacular boots last week on Poshmark and I am definitely in love. I AM SO GLAD I SIZED up and listened to all the guides that said get a whole size bigger with any clog shearling boots. So worth it. I got them for a fantastic price and hopefully, you will see lots of looks with them, they match my red coat perfectly too!
I wore a lot of white for my Decembrights instagram challenge with winter whites this week.

I last wore my red trench coat HERE for a holiday party!
I last wore my asymmetrical skirt HERE with a citrus inspired outfit!
I last wore my long sleeve tee with  a lacy hem HERE under a favorite dress!



 I'm wearing: jacket-elevenses (poshmark), beret-vintage (poshmark), long sleeve top-thrifted, skirt-sun & shadow (poshmark), otk knit socks-poshmark, sunglasses-pacsun (old), necklace-amazon (old), boots-Swedish Hasbeens 'grunge' (poshmark)

 I'm definitely feeling 'Mrs. Claus' vibes! What do you think?
If you are a clog enthusiast like me, do you wear clog boots? This is my first year trying them and I dig it!
Hope you are having a great start to your week! xx

Comments