Sunday Blues.

 If you know me or have been following me, you probably know that I have a lot of plaid dresses and today seemed like a great day to break one out! We are having my husband's cousins over for brunch--her favorite is avocado toast! It's always better home made!

I last wore both the blouse AND dress together HERE and I just love them together so I will probably wear the duo again and again!
I last wore my lace up suede moto jacket HERE with a super 70s look!
I last wore my lace up navy clog boots HERE with a pop of red!





 I'm wearing: sunglasses-pac sun (old), choker-american eagle, blouse-free people (poshmark), plaid dress-uo (secondhand), clog boots-no. 6 (eBay), moto jacket-vigoss (marshall's)


Happy Sunday!
What do you like to wear to brunch? xx

Comments

  1. Do you know I don't have much plaid. I'm thinking I need to remedy that. Maybe when we go thrifting??
    XOXO
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would love to thrift with you and help you introduce some plaid into your wardrobe! i have loads of plaids, it is my favorite pattern :D xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.