matchy in mustard.

 I got these white Italy-made jeans back in Brooklyn and they are SO comfortable. Perfect for a Thursday full of working on my writing & also working on new listings in my Poshmark Closet!

I last wore my circle bag HERE with an olive dress, the same beret, & a trench for an alumni event!
I last wore these clogs HERE with a pretty ruby red dress!
I last wore my moto jacket a while back, HERE in another mustard themed look featuring overalls!
I last wore my origami tee HERE with my white denim skirt and different brown clogs!

I've been really working and trying to reason with myself in order to be more productive and this week at least, I have to say, it's been getting better! I feel hopeful and my days and symptoms slowly seem to be improve, thank goodness!

On a television note, have any of you tuned into the premiere of 'Survivor' last night? It was honestly one of the BEST tv premieres I have seen in SO long. I definitely am super into it so far and would love talk tv if any of you are watching also!


 I'm wearing: beret-eBay, tee-Springfield (Barcelona, Spain), jeans-Fox's (Brooklyn), bag-Vince Camuto 'chica', jacket-bcx (poshmark), sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted)









 I hope you're having a great week!
I'm dreaming of jackets, scarves, boots (especially clog boots, which I've yet to explore fully), and cooler weather! How about you? xx

Comments