fortunate one.

 I walked downstairs this morning & my husband asks, "Are you going to tell my fortune now? Where's your crystal ball?"
I will take that as a compliment! Also, as getting into the Spooktober Spirit. I had my Tarot cards read a few times & my friends and I dared each other to do Ouija Board seances as well back in the day...

Honestly, this just feels like a pretty normal outfit. I definitely am planning on making the most of my summer dresses all seasons, especially the near future since it's still been in the high 80's (F) temperature-wise!

I last wore this cute dress from my NYC trip HERE with some gold clogs & a red bag!
I last wore my backpack AND pink clogs HERE in a cute pink and white look!



 I'm wearing-headband-old, necklace-upscale cheapskate, dress-fox's designer, bag-kate spade, clogs-Sven Clogs, sunglasses-pacsun (old)



 Are you as obsessed with bow tie shoulders as me? I just can't get enough. I think this year I'm going to try to wear more pastels in the colder months as a personal fashion challenge. I was looking and saw I didn't wear this bag or clogs since August but it still feels like Summer so why not bring out the summery staples even though it's Fall? I'm going to think about this! How do you prepare your closet for Fall/changing seasons? Do you completely stop wearing certain colors and patterns? Let me know in the comments! xx



Comments