spring palette.

Today definitely felt like I was wearing a palette painted from the Springiest colors and it honestly made me feel great! I feel like it is a happy outfit and I had two big presentations at work so it was a feel-good and confidence boosting look for sure. This was my first time wearing this dress I got for a great clearance price at Anthropologie ($35!) and it's by that Bailey44 luxury brand that I've always found to be SUPER body friendly and flattery. I remember being drawn to it at Lord & Taylor (when I used to work there years ago) and the clothes by the brand have always been great in my experience. Even though this is not a dress with pockets (the holy trait of dresses) it does have an awesome wrap detail and my favorite thing (besides having built in cups, which it does not have unfortunately) is a full lining! Love a good fully lined women's dress (and blouse or skirt as well)!
It's already creeping up to the 80s in the afternoon here in the AZ desert, so I'm trying to be more on top of shaving my legs (until my laser sessions kick into full gear) in order to wear more dresses and I'm also rolling out the Spring items that I haven't been able to wear yet, which is exciting!
When I lost so much weight being as sick as I've been, I had to change out my wardrobe completely so I have a lot of clothes I love but haven't worn yet because it has just been too cold or the wrong season for something in the color/style! Good stuff.
Also this is my first post featuring my work bag, my amazing and fantastically comfortable & durable LeSportsac backpack! I have had it for a year now and it is the perfect size for work with files, a laptop, and even a tablet all comfortably fitting. I also brought it on my Europe trip and found it to be super convenient and easy to travel with (it was the perfect size for the airplane)! I am not being paid to promote LeSportsac, I am just loyal to the brand and have always enjoyed the classic style and unique types of patterns and colorways they offer. I also have some nostalgia tied to LeSportsac because my mom always used LeSportsac makeup bags, backpacks and fannypacks to travel with so I like keeping the tradition!
Mine is called the 'voyager.' It has a lot of great pockets and compartments. It looks great super full or mostly empty (I took my laptop out for these pics because why pose holding a laptop if you don't need to?). 
 I'm wearing: dress-anthropologie, jacket-love tree, glasses-balenciaga, clogs-swedish hasbeens 'heart high', backpack-LeSportsac



 As you probably know/realized by now, I am completely a sucker for anything that has lace-up Victorian or corset-inspired details and this unique denim jacket was no exception! I even found the matching denim skirt to the exact jacket so plan on seeing a few posts on my denim set this Spring/Summer!

Here are 4 of my favorite color LeSportsac 'classic voyager' backpacks if you want to cop my work bag look! Seriously, they are awesome and I love my backpack and the all-nylon material (so easy to care for and toss in the washing machine when needed)!
The colors are different prices ranging from $56-$119 (the Disney ones are more money but really cute for Disnerds and big disney fans)! You can buy them HERE  *Yes, the one on the bottom left is cats at the beach! It is called 'Caturday' fabric and I LOVE it. So cute!


I have very curly and very long hair. I have been growing it out for about six years now! I do not plan on chopping anything any time soon.
I've fallen prey to trends and doing big chops and 'trendy' cuts in the past but honestly, I miss my hair and feel sad and regret when I get rid of large lengths. I love it, it's healthy, and after 30 years, I've finally learned how to treat it! I can't help but find that my two favorite days of curls with my wash cycle is the very first day it is washed (today) before being slept in and the fourth day when the oils are just I don't know, shiny and nice but not greasy to the point of the doom yet. I have to wash my hair every five days for me to feel like it is the best it can be. Every head of hair is different. When I straighten it, I can go 3 days before needing a wash and reset.

What kind of bag do you carry for work? Are you pro-backpack like me? I fought it for years and had a tote but man, my shoulders really felt it at the end of the day! What are you excited to start wearing for Spring? Hope you are all having a good week so far!

I am going to continue to listen to the Best of Josh Ritter & let the positive vibes wrap my up in warm music! xx

Comments