60's pink.


 Finally, finally, after much time, I am beginning to slowly regain the energy to do more things, like a desire to source for my Poshmark Closet, the desire to grocery shop AND prepare three luxe dinners to cook by myself, and it does not seem like a lot to most non-ill people but it is! I'm so grateful and really feeling blessed to be turning a major corner, or so it seems!

I last wore this pink-for-Wednesday top HERE in a fun western-inspired look!
I last wore my funky split jeans HERE for a yellow outfit!
I last wore my brown criss cross clogs HERE with my stripey convertible dress!

I just used the same satchel bag yesterday so need to link it!

 I spent a lot of time with the mushy and snuggly Ruby and I even volunteered to help out my mom's friend to do a local Fall Fashion show at her retail store!
It felt like a really productive day again. Also, my home made (secret recipe) meatloaf was a huge hit. Also it was record-breaking big (for me at least) at a whopping five pounds!



 I'm wearing: top-ae outfitters (thrifted), jeans-blank nyc (thrifted), clogs-Sandgrens 'Morocco' (poshmark), bag-Coach 'benett satchel' 




 And lest you forget that at my home, we have two cats, here is a picture from my dude this morning trying to steal my seat and my homemade avocado toast (thanks, hubby)! xx

Comments