feeling prickly.






It was a hard day with a surgical procedure for my Crohns. I'm very grateful it wasn't a larger and hospital-necessary thing that I had to do but I took these pcs before hand because well, I knew I would be wiped the heck out after. Also, I do like to wear 'happy clothes' when I am going through tough times.
It's probably going to be at least a few weeks before I am feeling close to 100 but in the meantime, I will do my best to dress uplifting and demand lots of puppy cuddles from Axel! xx


 I'm wearing:

mustard pom hat-poshmark (target)

cactus dress-miss patina, last worn HERE

utility knit jacket-aeropostale (old) NEW to the blog (I had given it away and rebought it on Poshmark because I really loved it and got my newer size, the medium was way too big!)

'kiwi' clogs-c/o Sven clogs, last worn HERE

mustard backpack-valfre, last worn HERE

Comments