baby yoda for a Friday.

Happy Friday!

This week seemed extra long and was a bit of a struggle, barely got out of bed yesterday!

I have been on a hot reading streak though so I might do a book post soon! Look out for that.




These clogs are called 'kiwi' colored leather so I had to actually do a side by side and my boy cat was very curious as to what the heck I was doing!


I'm wearing:
hat-nordstrom rack
baby yoda tee-eBay, last worn HERE
handmade denim skir-eBay, last worn HERE
amerileather circle bag: last worn HERE (got on Poshmark without strap and added my own)
green clogs 'kiwi' color-c/o Sven Clogs, last worn HERE

I hope you have a truly LOVELY weekend! It's a heat wave here so mine will be mostly in my pool most likely! Hope it rains soon to cool off the desert :) xx




 

Comments