cat from my closet.





I'm wearing:
cat ears and bell-old, amazon
luna collar dress-DIY from thrifted dress, last worn  HERE
spooky leggings-marshall's, last worn here
white doc martens with Miss Patina meowy magic cat charms added-last worn HERE
kate spade cat purse-last worn HERE

 I always used to think Halloween came in a plastic box with a cardboard tab displaying a model wearing an itchy polyester costume in very shiny and garish glory.


It's so much better when it's secondhand or created from things you already own (the best)! I just love this trend and it's something I want to keep and pass on to my future kids as well! Why wear insufferable and ill fitting boxed costumes that always cost at least 35 dollars and then you never wear them again? It's such a waste! Maybe it's not so bad after all that I was a witch almost every year when I was a little kid...

Today though, I'm showing a cat idea with all stuff I already own!

Comments