kirby ballet.

We are midway through another week of more questions than answers...
I have another set of labwork for my Crohn's coming up, I'm REALLY hoping that the inflammation is going down and that my low fodmap diet is working from the inside out!

This skirt was one of my newest thrifts! I fell in love with it right away, not only is it TULLE but it has red velvet polka dots! Does it get much better? Probably not, in my opinion. The band also matched Kirby perfectly so it seemed like a great way to debut it!










 I'm wearing:

kirby tee-xmas gift, last worn HERE

pink tulle skirt-thrifted NEW to me

cactus bag-Betsey Johnson (poshmark) last worn HERE

gold clogs-c/o Sven Clogs, last worn HERE

round sunglasses-pac sun (old)


I hope you're having a nice week! I'm definitely grateful to have some extra family time with my brother in town from NYC! xx

Comments