saguaro style birthday for my husband.



I didn't do a whole shoot because we were busy celebrating with my parents & sister. My husband offered to take a quick photo near my parents cactus garden to match my outfit and we saw this AMAZING double rainbow right before our eyes like a true sign from the heavens. It was the most beautiful rainbow I've ever seen in my whole life.
Very special!
A great highlight from a wonderful evening all around.


I wore my NEW Miss Patina London cactus dress and I'm so in love with it. They ended up sending me a special personalized coupon so I could do a bit more shopping and believe me when I tell you that I fully intend to replace at least half of my closet with their clothes because I just feel like they were made for me and the aesthetic is incredibly pleasing to me (and my husband loves their designs as well).

They make clothes that are HIGH quality, ethically produced, supporting a small, more indie designer and with a delicacy and retro girliness in mind that I find very charming. They are UK based so definitely check the size charts, I'm a Medium for reference (typically a size XS in US sizing). They are also currently having a wonderful sale that I highly recommend checking out HERE. 

I'm definitely at the point where I would much rather invest in pieces I know I will love long term than springing for quick trends and trying to be 'hot' on instagram! (Was I ever like that? I don't think so since I've only been on Instagram for a year, but do you know what I mean?) 

Also, quick shot of my cactus sheets just to prove my crazy cactus lady status even more!

First time wearing my cactus dress (of many, no doubt!),
Cactus bag last worn HERE (betsey johnson via poshmark)
'Kiwi'  Lacy green clogs last worn HERE (c/o Sven Clogs)

Comments