cats ahoy!



Happy Monday!
I felt very nautical today so here is my best (cat) cruise wear! 




I'm wearing:
hat-nordstrom rack
marc jacobs sailor top-poshmark, last worn HERE
mermaid cat skirt-Miss Patina London, last worn HERE
knee socks-amazon
navy clogs-Sven Clogs, last worn HERE
glasses-dolce & gabanna 



I've been flip-flopping all month about whether or not I wanted new Docs for Fall and which ones I want the most...



Here are some contenders I had:



left: Jadon Max Stud, right: 'day of the dead' pascal (limited edition)

left: pascal floral embossed leather, right: Jadon 'daze' (limited edition)

left: virginia suede boot, right: pascal snake embossed leather (comes in so many cool colors)!
All images from Google, I recommend shopping for Docs on:
& (secondhand)

Depop
Mercari
Poshmark
****use code SAGUAROSTYLE for a credit if you are new to the app when signing on!





Here's what I chose (secondhand!):

These aqua Pascals are barely worn, my favorite color, and shipped free! They were way cheaper than they would be first hand and I'm excited to add them to my docs collection!
I have these two pairs as of now:

left: Doc Marten crackle bow boots (limited edition) with Miss Patina bow charms, swapped out white laces
Right: Pascal 3D flower studded boots (sold out everywhere) the biggest compliment piece in my whole wardrobe that everyone I see on the street stops me to talk about! HIGHLY recommend these if you don't mind breaking in the stiff leather and you can find them anywhere secondhand! They are true gems! 
The white ones are fabulous too and the leather is so soft, I just love the girly bow and they pretty much go with almost any outfit!


I think I originally wanted a brown suede pair of docs the most (kind of like the pair my husband has) because I'm all into the Prairie Core trend (it's so adorable) but honestly, I have 2 brown pairs of cowboy boots and one bronze pair of clogs that reads as brown in pictures/while styling outfits. It just didn't make sense with my closet.

I'm still SUPER tempted by the red floral embossed leather Docs but I have literally FIVE pairs of red shoes and I know that Sven makes beautiful red boots so I'm really unsure of if they would fit right in my collection. Plus, my heart cowboy boots have a lot of red in them, so that seems repetitive as well!


Anyway, sorry to talk your ears off today, just feeling a lot of excitement towards the upcoming change of seasons and one of my favorite topics...BOOTS! 


What boots are on YOUR wishlist for next season? xx

Comments