cotton candy dream.



My husband treated me this month to two of my favorite clearance items from Miss Patina London and I just got them in the mail! One is this amazing 'purrmaid' style skirt in dreamy soft blue that I've been wanting to own some of! It also perfectly matches my 'forever & ever' jacket so that will be a super cute Fall look....

This is what I wore to get my Vision Test and pick out new glasses, with my mask, of course!

I'm wearing: heart cut out tee-last worn HERE from poshmark, pink clogs-Sven Clogs, last worn HERE, mermaid cat skirt-Miss Patina London, backpack-kate spade, last worn HERE, sunglasses-moschino (poshmark), hair tie-anthropologie
The theme was 'cotton candy' and I like how matchy it is. The women at the eye doctor's office said it was a cute look too so that was nice to hear! xx

Comments