pizza cat summer.



Happy Cat-urday! (Yesterday's outfit, I post a day after I wear my outfits lately)
This is the outfit of a woman who has been making vodka sauce for six hours and feels very proud of how the whole small/social distant potluck bday lunch for my husband came together!
We only had three friends over that he has known for many, many years and each friend brought something yummy to the meal!

It was just really chill, fun, and low key. I'm so glad that my husband told me had an 'awesome birthday' since I tried so hard to make it as special and fun as possible in our current pandemic and scary climate.






I'm wearing: 
hat-(old, Target)
tee-thrifted, last worn HERE
plaid slit dress-(worn as skirt) from uo, secondhand from my sister) last worn HERE
navy clogs-Sven Clogs, last worn HERE

I hope that you are having a lovely weekend and would like to HIGHLY recommend you to try to make your own vodka sauce if you want a real treat and labor of love to enjoy and share with your family with years to come...xx

Comments