a go to pinafore dress!



How is your week going?

This dress is my first ever Depop purchase. I got it secondhand and I just had to shorten the straps since it was two sizes bigger than I would normally wear, I read the measurements carefully to be sure. The price was great too, this dress is typically over $70! It would be perfect for work too! It's very modest and comfortable. I knew I HAD TO have it when I realized it had an adorable bow detail in the back that I couldn't resist.







I'm wearing:

fox backpack-leafling bags, last worn HERE

tan beret-eBay

sunglasses-oui fresh

English Pinafore dress-Miss Patina (depop) NEW debut

orange tee-marshall's, last worn HERE

white clogs-Sven Clogs, last worn HERE


Happy almost-Friday! xx
 

Comments

  1. I love how you layered it over that tee Melissa!! And that backpack is the best.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you layered under this sweet dress. That bag is so fun!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm excited wear it all Fall :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.