minty cloud.


To be completely honest, I thought I was a bit crazy when I got this tulle skirt in the mail. It had no liner and it was SO poofy but it was a $10 impulse buy on Poshmark that spoke to my ballerina dreamer heart so I HAD to give it a go and here's what I came up with for its debut! Living my best toothpaste fairy life!
It was a HUGE hit on instagram and I'm really tempted to wear it more, it's just so darn fragile that my clumsy self already created a small tear in the undermost layer so I have to be really careful with it!


I'm wearing: striped tee-lacoste thrifted, last worn HERE, tulle skirt-uo revival (poshmark), sunglasses-oui fresh, slip-amazon, white clogs-Sven Clogs last worn HERE

How do you wear tulle?
I'm dying to wear it with a biker jacket in the Fall & I really want some patent Mint Sven clogs to match it perfectly....xx

Comments