'eff classy' DAY 3



Today, I actually left the house to mail some sales and also to pick up a contact lens order at my optometrist's office so I thought it would be fitting to add my new mask to this outfit publicly since that's how I dress now.

Today's prompt was all about not being 'classy' and immediately, I thought of the lectures I received as a little girl on how leopard print was very 'tacky' and it was even more tacky when paired with red so that's what inspired the look!

Did you get 'classy' dressing instructions as a little girl too?
No mixed metal jewerly?
No leopard print (or leopard + red)?
No shorts and heels together?
No dark lipstick in the day time?
No bra straps showing?

Those are the main ones I distinctly remember.
I think a lot of the goals were just not for me end up dressed like my icon, Fran Fine but really would that be so bad right now?




I'm wearing:
scallop red top-(marshall's), last worn HERE
leopard print skirt-vintage, (poshmark) NEW this summer! I love it, it's exactly what I was looking for!
red woven clogs-Sven Clogs last worn HERE
red plaid mask-NEW from LA Apparel, 4 pack of plaid masks. These are my favorite for full coverage and being comfortable with glasses!
bee backpack-leafling bags, last worn HERE


Was your idea of classy fashion growing up also the stylish step mom type in Disney movies with her Chanel Suit? Let me know! xx

Comments