marooned at home.


My husband helped me with today's shoot! To be a bit silly, I also posed with our lawnmower and ladder!

I don't wear this dress often, it's one of my 'special occasion' dresses, and if I'm totally honest, the armpits are too tight to allow full mobility, so there's that! Thanks, women's sizing! It fits so great everywhere else, I wish they were elastic, but oh well. Good enough!

I last wore my maroon dress HERE
I last wore my gold clogs HERE

This is my backpack's debut! It was a new-for-Spring buy from Leafling Bags and is made of cork leather. The embroidery is just stunning and I love the color too. I think I'll use it a lot once I start going places again...


I'm wearing: dress-anthropologie sunglasses-anthroplogie, backpack-leafling bags, clogs-c/o Sven Clogs


Happy Saturday! Any plans? I'm doing a social distancing taco dinner with my parents and siblings. It's been ages since we cooked for them! xx

Comments

  1. This maroon dress looks absolutely gorgeous on you! I love the picture with the lawn mower haha. It's so creative and fun! I hate when the arm pits are too tight. That is the worst feeling!

    Jill
    https://jilliancecilia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so right! thanks so much, Jill! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.