black & blue fashion.

 Happy Sunday! When I say that I spent all day shopping, I literally did!
I found some great scores though that you will see more of soon on the blog and also in my Poshmark Closet if you shop my style!

I last wore my bucket bag on Thursday HERE with a denim and red look!
I last wore my lace up platforms HERE with my dino hoodie!
I last wore my plaid dress HERE with different black clogs,the same bag (coincidentally) and no layers since it wasn't chilly in the least bit!

 I've never worn this cute peasant blouse before on the blog. I got it last Fall on Poshmark and wore it a few times to work but decided to be a bit more creative and layer it with this dress and I'm happy with how it came out!
It was perfect for airconditioned shopping and 'West Coast' Fall, where I can still rock bare legs even in February when I want to...it can still be in the 80s throughout a lot of the 'Winter' during the day!




 I'm wearing: top-free people, dress-urban outfitters (secondhand), bag-coach bucket bag (secondhand), sunglasses-pac sun (old), clogs-Free People 'darcy' (eBay)


 Hope your weekend ends on a happy note and that you're ready for the week ahead!
I'm doing an Earth Tones Style Challenge which is SUPER different for me, so wish me luck! I laid out my outfits yesterday so I feel prepared.
I'll be listing new items for sale probably for the next two weeks, I have a HUGE pile! xx


Comments