Monday Blues.

 Happy Monday! Today was definitely an Errand Day but honestly, I feel somewhat productive and I can't complain!
One of the things I am really enjoying about the No Shop September challenge (which is definitely tricky) is that I am challenging myself to pull some items that haven't gotten a lot wear lately.

For example, this skirt that I LOVE but it's just been so hot, I've kind of been having trouble wearing thicker denim.
Also, I haven't worn this top since May, again, because it's been so hot and it's a thicker denim.
Even though it's still really hot, I've been seeing so many Fall-themed looks and fashion on the web that I felt inspired to pull together what I think of as a witchy-Fall-denim look.
I've had these rose gold MIA clogs that I bought MONTHS ago on eBay (for only $35) in my closet just sitting around so I decided to try them on for size too and walk around the block in them.
I love rose gold. I definitely have a large portion of metallic clogs, especially gold, but I am still thinking of keeping them in my clog collection but what do you think? I think they are a bit more of a Fall/Winter style since they are closed toe and have such thick lug soles that are a bit like snow or hiking boot bottoms!

I last wore my cute lizard belt HERE in a green look!
I last wore my boho leather hat HERE in another blue themed look, right before I left for my NY trip!
I last wore my denim top HERE with some olive pants and some olive clogs that I sold on my Poshmark!
I last wore my denim skirt HERE with a fun watermelon-centered look!

& I just wore my red bag yesterday also so no need to link it!




 I'm wearing: hat-minnetonka, top-thrifted/vintage, skirt-a&f (thrifted), bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), belt-chico's (thrifted), clogs-MIA (eBay) you can buy them HERE


 I didn't really feel like writing up a full clog review with my newly-tested-out-today MIA clogs but I will generally say that they are definitely clunky and heavier than other brands I've bought. They have a more industrial style platform/lug sole that is eye catching and different.
They run very small. I am usually a 38/8 in flats and a 39/8.5 in heels and am a 39 in the MIA clogs but their size chart says it's a 9 but it definitely fits like an 8.5! Just in case you needed to know.
I hope you are having a great week so far, I'm feeling ready to take it on! It may not feel like Fall (at all) in the desert yet, but if I sneak some Fall stuff into my outfits, maybe the weather will get the hint! xx



Comments

  1. I love this casual monochromatic look! The belt and sandals are perfectly chic accessories.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! Thanks so much :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.