shades of blue.

My mother's day was social-distancing but still warm and full of love & I'm very grateful and hope you experienced the same feelings!

I actually recently ordered this dress from Poshmark, to match my new gifted Sven Clogs and it is a PERFECT match that I am thriflled over. 
I was a bit hesitant of the waistline at first but definitely prefer it with a belt. I love that it has a full slip and girly beachy sleeves and eyelet details. It's a really pretty dress and very lightweight, great for this desert heat!

I last wore my turquoise clogs HERE
I last wore my turquoise bag HERE






                                                                                                                            I'm wearing: dress-anthropologie (poshmark), belt-Miss Patina London, sunglasses-won from Instagram, bag-Coach NY 'lexi', clogs-Sven Clogs turquoise diamond sandals c/O Sven, ankle bracelet-poshmark, necklace-thrifted, hair tie-anthropologie (old)


HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY! xx

Comments