blue valentine.

 Happy Friday! I went with my favorite color teal as a main colorstory with some accent colors that I drew from the plaid in my dress! This look was also slightly inspired by Hey Arnold. No joke.

I last wore my plaid summer dress HERE layered with a sweater!
I last wore my teal bag HERE with some red!
I last wore my Sven clog boots HERE with a lot of light pink!
I last wore my teal vintage jacket HERE with a Jurassic Park outfit!
I last wore my denim shirt HERE with a safari-inspired outfit!
I last wore my light gray tights HERE for a xmas show!


I'm wearing: jacket-thrifted (from Italy), shirt-ae outfitters (poshmark), dress-universal thread (thrifted), tights-target (old), boots-sven clogs GIFTED, bag-Coach NY 'lexi' gift from my husband, beret-eBay 






I went to the dentist today and the hygienists and receptionists loved my outfit. We had fun chatting about Valentine's Day plans and the best date night restaurants. Of course, I'm also super glad that my teeth got an A+ from my dentist, so that was a big relief!
Have a great weekend! xx

Comments