& it was all yellow.

 Today's color is YELLOW and I'm exhausted. I took some photos, put aside some shoes to list later in my shop (I'm cleaning out my closet for Spring) and I'm probably going to take a pre-lunch nap!

I last wore my yellow clogs AND circle bag HERE for a black & yellow look.
I last wore my origami tee that I got last year in Europe HERE


 I'm wearing: tee-Springfield (Spain), dress-for sale in my Poshmark Closet!, clogs-Swedish Hasbeens heart medallion in strong yellow, bag-Vince Camuto (nordstrom rack), cat necklace-marshall's, sunglasses-anthropologie 

Ah, I mussed up the waistline a bit, maybe I should've used a belt or something but you know what, it's fine! It's not perfect, I'm sleepy and I just had surgery two days ago so this is as good as it gets. Plus, I'm not leaving the house...

Hope you're all doing okay! xx

Comments