COLOR MY CLOSET: yellow!

Happy Sunday! I'm so excited that I get a bonus weekend day tomorrow with President's Day! Today's color is yellow and mustard (as you may have noticed) has definitely become one of my FAVORITE colors of 2020. (red, mustard, olive, teal, light pink, light purple)...what's yours?

I last wore my 3d flower docs HERE  with a lot of pink!
I last wore my yellow toggle coat HERE with one of my favorite 2020 outfits!
I last wore my black tulle skirt HERE with a clog review post last Spring! It's so dressy, I always thought, but today, wearing it casually feels surprisingly cool!
I last wore my circle bag HERE with an avocado outfit!
I last wore my yellow origami print tee HERE with some jeans and a moto jacket (featuring Sophie, the toy poodle)!






 I'm wearing: hat-target (poshmark), coat-sebby (poshmark), tee-Springfield, Spain, skirt-Zara (old), bag-Vince Camuto 'chica', sunglasses-anthropologie, boots-Dr. Martens Pascal 3D flower (discontinued)
 I did my hair last night for an anniversary dinner with my family!
Would you be interested in a tutorial on how I dry straighten my hair from start to finish for thick, long, curly hair (products, straightener, routine, ect.)? It only takes me about 30 minutes and I use heat protective products and try to limit my hair straightening to 2-3 times per month :)

Hope you're having a great weekend! The sun has really been shining lately, and it feels great! xx

Comments