sunburst.

 QUICK OUTFIT RECAP: what I wore yesterday...I was SO super duper busy that I didn't actually do pics yesterday but here's a flatlay (above) of my look!
I last wore the backpack the day before.
I last wore the white Sven clogs with a pop of orange HERE
I last wore the Hudson jeans HERE with a casual vibe featuring Sophie, the toy poodle.
I last wore my stripey Lacoste tee HERE with lots of purple!
Everything was secondhand or thrifted except for my Kate Spade backpack!


Today is a new day and it's sunny as heck and getting toasty! Seemed like a great day to start breaking in my NEW Swedish Hasbeens yellow heart clogs (here) & my NEW (to me) mustard backpack to replace my Kipling one that I recently sold!

I last wore my denim button down open shoulder top HERE
I last wore my avocado skirt HERE












 I'm wearing: cold shoulder denim top-thrifted, hat-nordstrom rack, skirt-eBay, bag-Valfyre (poshmark), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens heart medallion in strong yellow (6 pm)

 What are your weekend plans?
What colors do you want to wear more of this summer? xx

Comments