COLOR MY CLOSET: purple!

 Happy Wednesday! It's purple day, my husband's favorite color!
It's definitely starting to feel a bit closer to Spring than Winter here in the desert but the mornings are still cold enough to warrant a jacket and hat!

rainbow dress last worn HERE with a fun bag and sandals.
purple clogs AND purple crossbody last worn HERE with a Jurassic Park tee!
beanie AND jacket last worn HERE with a funky retro flare pants outfit!

 I'm wearing: beanie-dillard's (poshmark), jacket-bagatelle (amazon), dress-calvin klein (poshmark), bag-coach (ebay), clogs-swedish hasbeens heart high sandals HERE



 At first I was scared to wear sandals at the thought of being too 'seasonally confused' but honestly, the weather it seasonally confusing so I can just take off my jacket and hat later when it hits the eighties!
How do you dress for weather changes between seasons? xx

Comments