COLOR MY CLOSET: animal print!

 Happy Friday!
It's my brother and his gf's last night in town for this visit so we are going to one of my favorite breweries and I'm really looking forward to it. Leopard print definitely screams 'night out' to me so it worked out that this was the challenge for today!
Looking back at the pictures, I'm not sure that my boots actually match the jacket and beret since they are not the same 'white' and it reminds me a bit of my wedding planning with the two hundred shades of white, eggshell, cream, ivory, ect. I figure it doesn't really matter. Maybe I'll switch up the shoes for black ones later to match my tights, I don't know yet!

My leather moto jacket is for sale in my Poshmark Closet HERE! It is beautiful and like new from a UK brand! Genuine leather with retro corset lace ups in the back that are fully adjustable!
I last wore my leopard sailor dress HERE with otk socks and clogs.
I last wore my white docs HERE modeling a slip dress that I sold recently!
I last wore my cat tights HERE with my roses jumper dress and a pop of pink!

I JUST got these awesome heart detail Moschino aviator sunglasses on Poshmark with my credits this week and I am in LOVE. They are so cool and perfect for Spring/Summer!




 I'm wearing: beret-vintage (poshmark), dress-thrifted, sunglasses-moschino (poshmark), tights-gift from hubby, boots-dr. martens crack bow boots, cat shoe lace charms-Miss Patina London 




 NOTE: I did 'crop' my dress into the waist tie belt for pictures/styling to show off my cat faces on my tights! I don't typically wear such short clothing and it actually hits a bit above my knees!
Quck Color My Closet Challenge reflection:
My favorite day: Pink!
My second favorite day: Yellow!
My least favorite day: Brown!
Color I had the most of in my closet to choose from: Blue!
Color I had the least to choose from in my closet: Animal Print!
Color I bought more of since the last challenge: Orange!
Color I started wearing more of since the last challenge; Yellow!
My most boring outfit to me: Green!
My most exciting/edgy outfit to me: Blue! It made me fall in love with that jacket all over again, and I loved the excuse to wear my crazy Sonic socks!
What I learned? It's fun to plan outfits around a color but also exhausting. It always makes me appreciate the way I style things without a challenge and I'm always slightly relieved when it's over, as much fun as it is. I especially enjoy looking at everybody else's outfits and inspirations on Instagram during this week!

What do you think?
Happy Friday! xx

Comments