TME CHALLENGE: Slip Dress!

 I took a much needed almost-week off of social media and focused on my internal healing. I had a terrible flare up of symptoms, a medication change, the worst MRI experience I could've imagined (I was like the exorcist on the exam table after a bad reaction to prep injection) and I'm just honestly trying to pull myself together and look forward to healthier days and an end to the rocky road that was my January!

This week's prompt is slip dresses! Not something I wear often, I don't like snug fits on my middle or my booty typically but this slip dress has a tee attached for easy styling and is a pretty nice fit! I've never worn it, it is secondhand from my sister and for sale HERE in my Poshmark closet if you're interested (size 6)!

I last wore my bucket bag HERE with some plaid! More side slit action too!
I last wore my white docs HERE with a cozy gray sweater and dress outfit.
I wore my olive anorak HERE pretty recently with a pop of gray.



 I'm wearing: beret-vintage (poshmark), dress-topshop (secondhand for SALE), bag-coach bucket bag (secondhand), boots-dr martens bow crackle, cat boot charms-miss patina, jacket-somedays lovin' (poshmark), necklace-Marshall's, glasses-dolce & gabanna





 Somehow, we are already halfway through the week.
I'm so excited to go to happy hour at one of my favorite local restaurants tonight, she is in in town from NY!
What are you up to lately? xx


Comments

  1. Ugh...I'm so sorry about that crazy reaction Melissa. I hope you're feeling better. It's so good you took a break.
    XOOX
    JOdie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jodie! We all need a break sometimes, right? :) xx

      Delete
  2. So sorry that you have had a rough time. Hope things are looking up. Love this slip dress and I adore this chic coat!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Definitely feeling an improvement now :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love a good slip dress! They're so versatile, and easy to style! I love how you've styled yours xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.