turning my back on 2019...almost!

 How are you faring this last bit of 2019?
I can't believe how close we all are to the new year, but I am honestly very, very excited to start fresh and have a lot of hope and promises ahead!

I last wore these bow Svens HERE with a casual denim skirt!
I last wore my 'sailor' collar leopard dress HERE with a similar vibe but in warmer weather and the same hat!
I last wore my star studded leather jacket HERE with a velvet dress that is currently for sale!

My husband says I look like the wicked witch and honestly, I was a bit inspired by us watching 'The Descendants' last night! Anybody else love Disney's cheesy movies and fairy tale retellings like I do?




 I'm wearing: hat-minnetonka, dress-thrifted, jacket-vintage Wilson leather (poshmark), otk socks-gift from France, clogs-Sven Bow Clogs (eBay), choker-thrifted, sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted)

 I got a lot of tall socks for Christmas, so you will probably be seeing more of these types of looks. It's great because my feet are always cold but I also love wearing dresses and skirts so they really let you have the best of both worlds in the cooler weather!
Are you having a nice weekend?
Do you go dark/edgy when you wear leopard? It's still kind of new to me!
What are you doing for NYE? xx

Comments