Wednesday (Addams) Wednesday.


 Today is actually Wednesday and I planned my Wednesday Addams-inspired outfit to match for Spooktober.
At first, I honestly wasn't to up to taking pictures or even getting out of my pjs but my mom cheered me up with home made boiled chicken and rice to settle my tummy. I'm pretty sure I have/had food poisoning. I was SO sick last night that I was getting up literally every single hour and feeling like death warmed over. I suppose Wednesday Addams would be pro-poison so maybe it's even more fitting?
In the meantime, I'm just trying to soothe my stomach with some tea and lemon cake and will probably curl up for a nice afternoon nap! It's been a rough 24 hours!

I DIY'd this collar with some Sailor Moon Luna heads that used to be cheap earrings that came broken so I improvised and I'm pretty happy with the result!

I've never worn this thrifted dress on the blog, my husband hates it, and it can be a bit boring but I do like it better more, so hopefully I wear it more this season!

I last wore my bucket bag HERE with a dino-themed outfit!
I last wore my lace up platform clogs HERE with my beloved PacMan outfit!
 I'm wearing-sunglasses-oui fresh, dress-thrifted, choker-thrifted, bag-Coach, clogs-Loeffler Randall X Sven Clogs (eBay) 


 Here's a screengrab from 'the many faces of Wednesday Addams' from a youtube video! It's interesting. I love watching clips of her, gets me in the Halloween Spirit for sure!
I love the Munsters also. What's your favorite, Addams Family or Munsters? Favorite character? Let me know! xx

Comments

  1. I actually really like watching old Addams Family reruns on TV. There was never enough Wednesday and Pugsley, though. Your Wednesday is spot on! Look at your braids! I used to adore those Peter Pan collar dresses but I don't think I ever wore one. You look great, super cute. Your husband is wrong, again ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm laughing out loud! I agree that there was never enough Wednesday or Pugsley! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.