dinosaur wildcard.

 A lot of style challenges do this when the last day is a 'wildcard' day and the Sensible Fay's sweater week did this too!
My Wildcard Sweater is an favorite from last year, my dinosaur print cropped hoodie with cozy fleece lining! It's WAY too hot to wear it now where I live but I'm so excited to start wearing it when it cools off!

I last wore my dino sweater HERE with a cute winter layers look!
I last wore my bucket bag HERE with a plaid dress and my cool other platform lace up clogs!
I lat wore my denim tiered skirt HERE with a western themed rainy day outfit!
I last wore my free people lace up platforms HERE with a plaid dress (duh) and a poodle cameo!




 I'm wearing: dinosaur hoodie-marshall's, skirt-thrifted (ann taylor), bag-coach, shoes-free people 'darcy' (eBay), hat-free people, sunglasses-pacsun (old)






 I hope you're enjoying your weekend! If you're reading this the day it's posted then that means I'm in D.C. and will post again when I get back mid-week! What would you say is your 'wildcard' sweater? xx

Comments