saguaro style: bright whites.


 The last time I wore this allover cactus print tee was with another saguaro themed outfit HERE it had bright pops of pink and green and was super fun! Last time I wore this skirt, didn't have to go back too far because I'm obsessed with it and wear it all of the time! It is probably one of my favorite skirts of all time! HERE is the skirt last time I wore it with a mustard themed outfit!
 PROOF that it was actually windy today! Look at my hair! It was not staged!

I'm wearing: tee-j.crew (secondhand), skirt-COH 'amelia', bag-betsey johnson (poshmark), clogs-sven clogs HERE

 The #simplystyledjuly post theme today was 'great white' so it seemed like a good challenge to go as bright white as I could with some really fun pieces and tie it all together with my love for cacti! I hope you're having a great week! It's time for me to wash my hair and hopefully get the energy to straighten again sometime soon because I just feel so glamorous with it straightened! Have a great day! xx


Comments