mustard monday.





 I am not the type of person to buy oodles of souvenirs or things for myself when traveling but I love this souvenir tee I got from Spain in a store that they don't have in the states. It doesn't scream 'European cruise' or 'vacation' but it reminds me of the fantastic trip we took last Spring and less stressful times...
Yellow is a happy color, definitely a color I wear more than ever and I'm pretty sure I've already raved about this skirt in multiple posts but it is 100% one of my favorite summer items this year and probably ever! Even my dad gave me a compliment on it and he never gives compliments to anyone!

HERE is the last time I wore it, also with yellow but more of a lemon yellow than a mustard yellow like today!

And my clogs: well, love/hate kind of thing because I've said before that I feel like this style makes my feet look fat/wide but I also really missed them when I sold them each time (I've owned them in three other colors, the denim blue was my favorite and first) so when I saw these on Poshmark for a really reasonable price and from a really sweet seller, I knew I was ready to give them a fourth and final try. I do still think they make my feet look slightly fat/wide from some angles, but overall, the clogs look great and feel great and are just so pinup 50's that I can't resist keeping the style in my collection! I don't think I would give them a 10/10 because I'm still a bit self conscious of that one slightly weird fit part on the insole where it is very narrow but I would definitely give them a 9/10 and would recommend them! I got them in a 39 and I am usually an 8 - 8.5. I love the neutral tan color and the suede is very soft. It is also nice and easy that they just slip on and don't need to be buckled each time. They also don't show a tone of toe if you are modest about your feet when wearing sandals (I am sometimes).

I hope your week is starting off strong! I am just SO happy to be done with doctor today (it was 3 hours total) and looking forward to my dad's crab leg dinner. Yum! xx



I'm wearing: tee-Springfield, skirt-COH 'amelia'  (anthropologie), bag-vince camuto 'chica' (nordstrom rack), clogs-sandgrens 'morocco' HERE


Comments