saguaro style, extra saguaro.

 What a crazy month June has been! Happy July! I'm ready for a new start and finally starting my new meds this week, I'm also going to get my vision checked on Wednesday, so hopefully that goes well also! I was feeling extra cactus-y today so I ampedit up. I think my personal style challenge for this month is to wear more bright colors and have more fun being matchy matchy. I really like doing matchy outfits a few times a week! We'll see what happens.


 I'm wearing: cactus tee-second hand, dress-poshmark (ae), bag-ebay (betsey johnson), clogs-eBay (lotta from stockholm)


I also just realized that my whole outfit is slow fashion second hand or thrifted! How about that? That feels pretty good too! Hope you have a great week, and stay hydrated! xx

Comments

  1. This is such a cute cactus themed outfit. I realize that I still dress in themes sometimes too, though I don't have any adorable handbags to coordinate. Kudos on wearing all second-hand! I think that's become my shopping goal this year to only purchase second-hand.
    Are you having vision trouble? I recently had to start wearing bifocals *ugh*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm mostly blind in my right eye. I wear progressive glasses so it's not so bad. I definitely got used to it but it took many years! Sorry you had to start wearing bifocals recently, they are annoying at first! I confess to buying the bag intentionally because I love cacti so much and I kept seeing it pop up (that bag specifically) on a Mercari ad on my instagram so I was determined to track down the brand and find it for as cheap as possible (it was $110 on the ad, I found it for $35) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.