perfectly purple.

 Today's color for my monochrome style is my husband's fave...purple!

I've recently picked up this chenille hat (last week) while thrifting and my holographic clogs were a Black Friday Present from me, to me! I just love them so much. They really sparkle and shine and the black heel compliments the wild material really well! I also thought they had a lot of lavender to them and I felt really good about matching them!

This outfit might feel familiar because I just wore the TOP, SKIRT, and BAG HERE last month for a fun preppy vibe outfit!
It is finally cold enough to bring out one of my favorite moto jackets that I bought last year for my Euro-Cruise for a crazy discount on amazon. I last wore it HERE on the blog, with a casual work outfit with some rose gold clogs!



 I'm wearing: pom beanie-thrifted, top-lacoste (thrifted), skirt-endless rose (poshmark), jacket-bagatelle, bag-coach (eBay), clogs-Sven (holographic medium heel with black wood base), sunglasses-pacsun (old)

 How gorgeous are the clouds today? (above) I mean, I just wanted to hop around in them, they are so fluffy and stunning. I had to just capture at least one pic of them.


 Today is a BUSY day of not one but TWO birthday parties for our friends' daughters, back to back! Tomorrow we are having some company for a homemade Borscht lunch (one of my Winter specialties.) What have you been up to this weekend? xx

Comments