oranges in the atmosphere.

 Brought out my hat when outdoors today because it just felt like it would rain but it was also so sunny! Look how gray the sky looks!
Do you have orange juice in the mornings like I do?
I found this shirt at the end of August at Mashall's and couldn't resist the cute little orange slices! Plus, knowing that I had just gotten this orange skirt as well, it seemed like a natural outfit pairing in my head!

I last wore my Mickey purse HERE with my cute blue striped dress!
I last wore my white clogs HERE with a fun retro gamer weekend look!
I last wore my orange skirt HERE with an even more orange top!
I wear this hat a lot in real life but on my blog, not as much because it casts my face in shadows in the pics. You can see it with this camo look in my last hat outfit look HERE!

I'm predicting that this skirt is going to get lots of wear all year. I find myself grabbing for it and dreaming of some great styling ideas for it. It's the perfect length for most of my boots or tights, the waist doesn't dig due to the elastic but I like the shape a lot.
 I love when I buy something online and it really works out! This was a lucky poshmark find.


 I'm wearing: hat-nordstrom rack, tee-marshall's, sunglasses-oui fresh, skirt-ann taylor (poshmark), clogs-sven 'diamond sandal', bag-disney X coach (eBay)


Happy Monday! xx

Comments