stranger mix.


 It feels great that it's Friday...I have a lot planned...
-I did so many sales in my Poshmark closet late last night!
-I'm having a grad school friend over for dinner, dessert & TV!
-I'm going to visit my dad since he just had arm surgery
-I'm slowly (it's very tedious) cross listing my 500 items on Mercari and Depop! You can visit me at saguaro style on all 3 apps!

I last wore this dress HERE with a gray sweater (that I wore yesterday)!
I last wore red coat HERE for V-Day!
I last wore my Stranger Things tee HERE way back in October! I'm so excited for the new season though, anybody else?
I lat wore my red boots HERE with a bunch of red and black, a very fun leather mini skirt!








 Happy Friday! What are your weekend plans?
The flowers are from Valentine's Day! I can't believe how long they lasted, they were so beautiful.

Comments