COLOR MY CLOSET: red!

 Happy Valentine's Day! I got some gorgeous roses from my husband and we are planning the most low key night ever with two movies on the couch, some extra-corners Sicilian pizza & chocolates my dad surprised us with all the way from my favorite NY chocolatier!

red trench last worn HERE in a red and white look!
stripey special occasion dress last worn HERE for my birthday!
red heart medallion clogs last worn (in the summer) HERE
cat purse last worn HERE with lots of pink!
 I'm wearing: trench-elevenses (poshmark), dress-maeve, anthropologie, clogs-Swedish Hasbeens 'heart medallion debutante' in red (amazon), sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted), bag-Kate Spade (marshall's)








Below is my current heart themed shoe collection that I took for an instagram 'Friday Feet' post! Above are two pairs of SH that are the newly released version of my old school heart medallions that are on sale cheaper than the SH website HERE on 6 pm! They were only 80 each yesterday! 
Have a great heart-filled and chocolate drizzled weekend! xx

Comments