avocado omelet.


 You know I love remixing and restyling the same pieces typically but my avocado look is the rare outfit that I like to copy exactly!

I last wore it HERE last month.


I am wearing different green clogs. I traded in the Lottas back then for these Swedish Hasbeens. After owning three different pairs of Lotta from Stockholms, I couldn't help but realize that they were wearing out SO much faster and the quality just wasn't there for me as much as the SH has been. Plus, the sizing was weird for my foot as well, I am more on the narrow side with a high arch and I prefer a higher heeled clog when given the choice. These super high green clogs that I got on Poshmark for a STEAL at $35 are a much needed upgrade! I sold the Lottas first. The only issue with these is a bit of a dark stripe on one back heel which I can sand down or polish if I want but it doesn't really bother me too much!

I did dress cute yesterday but didn't feel like doing a post since I didn't do a photoshoot. I had a Poshmark Event that I was hosting and I just didn't have the energy to take all the typical outfit pictures afterwards! It's work being social. Plus I was itching to thrift last night and I spent a couple of hours thrifting and listing new items in my Poshmark Closet! Check 'em out here!







 I'm wearing: necklace-anne klein, top-anthropologie, bag-vince camuto 'chica', skirt-eBay, clogs-Swedish Hasbeens 'super high' in green, sunglasses-pac sun (old)
 I did have an avocado omelet this morning (by coincidence, unless my husband was inspired by my clothes laying out on my dresser) so this outfit seems especially appropriate! Happy Sunday! xx

Comments

  1. It's good to bring out a tried-and-true outfit that works for you ^^ Goodness knows I wear the same thing a little too much, but at least I look nice (I hope). I'm loving the color combination, the avocado print, and the classic shapes of this outfit. And . . . I really want to eat an omlette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thanks! You definitely look nice, I love your style! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.